[jp] Can't get keyring working on new Tungsten-E

Mark Grieveson markgrieveson at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 4 16:02:33 EST 2016

Thanks Judd and Jochen.  I did get it working.  I downloaded the package
and then installed it.  The command line install of keyring-1.2.3-en.prc
did not work, but it did get installed when I tried from jpilot.  After,
I set up the password using the palm, and then synced, and I was then
able to open keyring (with the newly created password) on jpilot.  So,
all is well that ends well.

I'm surprised that I had to do this though.  I don't recall having to do
this in the past.  If I remember correctly, the jpilot-plugins package
set up keyring in the past.  Maybe I'm mistaken.  Regardless, it does
now work, so thanks for your help!

Mark