[jp] Request: more KeyRing options for JPilot

Mark Grieveson markgrieveson at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 31 16:02:16 EST 2016

Hello.  Again just wanted to say thanks for JPilot.  Great program. I
still use my Palm (Tungsten E).  I also use KeyRing.  When generating a
password with KeyRing on my Palm, it gives various options like length,
use of different characters, and whether the password should be
pronounceable or not.  I can't get JPilot on my computer to do this
though.  Is there a way to enable such options on JPilot (particularly
the pronounceable option)?  Or could this be an added feature of KeyRing
in the future?

I'm using JPilot 1.8.2, and KeyRing 1.1.

Mark