[jp] Sync Problem After Reboot [RESOLVED]

Tom Russell tmst8 at fastmail.net
Sat Jan 31 13:59:18 EST 2015

On Jan 15, 2015, at 2:36 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:

 what changed. jpilot no longer recognizes /dev/ttyUSB1, only
/dev/usb. But, while the handheld and desktop synchronize jpilot does not
show 'finish' at the end, clear the visual records of the pending syncs, nor
remove the 'X' from the sync button. Killing the jpilot process and
restarting it clears everything.

I had this identical problem with my 650 on my openSuse box!

It seems I resolved it by changing the sync port to /dev/ttyUSB1 from usb:

YMMV

-Tom