[jp] jpilot 64 bit download

Jose teacherjh at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 10:41:28 EST 2015

Jim Seymour wrote:
> Not "impossible."  Being an old-timer: I always fix my Ubuntu and
> Mint installs so I can, when I want.

True... you can create a user "root" with appropriate privileges, but it
opens the hole that Ubuntu tried to cover (attackers trying to log in as
root).  I suppose you could change the name of "root" to something an
attacker wouldn't guess (and change all file ownerships and such to
match) to stay 'hidden'.  But that might bork hard-coded installers.

Dunno, but that's getting OT for the list.

Jose