[jp] jpilot 64 bit download

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jan 30 23:19:03 EST 2015

would be much easier to just be able to run from user,  I use kubuntu and
can log in as root but maybe have done it twice in 5 yrs or so.  used to
do it in Red Hat all the time, probably too much.
   I am running 12.4  32bit but started with this problem when I put in a
new motherboard and quad core precessor,   not sure why it is different as
jpilot worked on old motherboard/processor.

Bob