[jp] jpilot 64 bit download

bob rmcollins7 at q.com
Fri Jan 30 22:08:12 EST 2015

I too, was able to was able to sync by using sudo jpilot. It looks like
to me that the problem is with the usb. Being able to have jpilot work
on this machine is nice, but it would be better if we could solve the
real problem.

Pilot-link didn't help. Now I have 32 bit and 64 bit available in the
software center. I don't know if using the 64 bit jpilot helped. Maybe
if I would have tried sudo jpilot on the original jpilot it would have
been able to connect on this 64 bit machine. I know many 32 bit programs
run on 64 bit machines.

All of the jpilot commands are owned by root. What is different when you
start from a terminal using sudo. I don't know.

Thank you for your help.

Bob