[jp] Sync Problem After Reboot [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jan 17 09:01:14 EST 2015

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015, accessys at smart.net wrote:

> what is "vanilla usb" I can't find anythting listed like that and my
> jpilot won't sync since I put new motherboard.

Bob,

   On jpilot-1.8.2 the available settings are:
 	other
 	usb:
 	/dev/ttyUSB0
 	/dev/ttyUSB1
 	/dev/ttyUSB2
 	/dev/ttyUSB3
 	/dev/ttyS0
 	/dev/ttyS1
 	/dev/ttyS2
 	/dev/ttyS3

   Before the re-boot that broks something, the working port was
/vev/ttyUSB1. Now the only one that works is usb: . While that might be only
a heading, selecting that one lets me sync the Treo and jpilot, but I then
need to manually close jpilot and restart it to clear the entries. No longer
done automatically showing 'finish' on the log and clearing the 'X' on the
sync button.

Rich