[jp] devices?

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Tue May 6 11:02:03 EDT 2014

It works with any/all PalmOS devices.  I'm sure there is some exception
out there of a barcode scanner or something that doesn't sync.  I like
the treo 680.  I sync to it once in a while and when my Android phone
got wet I put my SIM card in it and used it.  People at work laughed at
me, but that is okay.  I was smug with my superior interface, privacy
and useability.

I wrote something called jpilot-merge that is a way to merge the changed
databases with the changed files so no sync is required to keep the
files sane.  That reminds me to get a release out.

BTW, I still use jpilot for KeyRing and Memos and "sync" it to my Android.

Judd