[jp] Pilot-sync emulation

Shapeshifter910 shapeshifter910 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 17:44:38 EST 2014

The OP expressed desire fora simple usb sync like it used to be with
Pilot devices and Jpilot application.
Funanbol is just another cloud sync which I definitely not want.
And also, Funanbol looks like another bait and switch outfit claiming to
be open source but in fact it's a corporation selling their wares.
I stopped using software from companies that have "community editions"
of their software.