[jp] Pilot-sync emulation

Shapeshifter910 shapeshifter910 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 17:32:35 EST 2014

Because they don't provide basic import/export functionality between
their desktop and mobile web browsers.
Even if I trusted them (which I don't) and they claim the sync server is
open source and the data is encrypted, I still want to be able to sync
off-line.
That's the bottom line, I want to be able to exchange data without
having to use online services.