[jp] Pilot-sync emulation

Shapeshifter910 shapeshifter910 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 09:50:59 EST 2014

I agree 100% with you.
If I knew how to code I would've already written a sync app for my
Android phone and tablet.
I'll never use (out of ideological principle) server sync provided by
Google and also Mozilla. I'm not using my bookmarks from desktop Firefox
now on my phone and tablet because other than online sync there is no
way to get them onto the phone (other than manually typing them in, and
I have thousands of bookmarks).
Ireally miss the timeswhen I had the same info on my computer and on my
Pilot and all it took was to plug the Pilot in for a minute.
I don't miss though the drifting Pilot screen and getting all data
erased when walking outside in freezing temperatures for a bit ;)