[jp] Treo 680 connect by USB to JPilot V1.8.1.2 on Mint Petra 64

A.D. Burrows burrowsad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:19:23 EST 2014

I'm using Linux Mint 16, (Petra.) I've installed JPilot V.1.8.1.2. I'm
trying to connect and sync a Palm Treo 680. I click the sync button in
the JPilot window, (or the sync and back-up button), then push the
sync button on the USB cord. Nothing happens. I've tried it the other
way, too -- USB cord then JPilot window; same result.
- I've run JPilot in debug mode; it listens for the sync when I click
the sync button.
- According to dmsg, the system is seeing the Treo.
- Syncing worked with the same hardware under Mint 12. It stopped
working when I upgraded.

Maybe I need to make a logical link; I've no idea how. Maybe there's
something else I need to do. Can somebody suggest a solution, please?
-- ADB

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/burrowsad