[jp] Importing Data to Contacts

David A. Desrosiers david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:15:36 EDT 2013

Is this what you're looking for?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.callicia.birdiesync&hl=en

Synchronize your contacts and events between your Android device and Mozilla
Thunderbird, Lightning and Sunbird on your PC. Keep your information up to
date automatically: every modification on any device is automatically
transferred to the other device.

Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is
directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through
a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.

BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars,
contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV,
WCAP, Google Calendar types.

Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a
fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is
supported).

Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
http://www.birdiesync.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.birdiesync.com&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNGTviZF
edYNvGVo6Vg-1Pt9ketbmg>