[jp] Importing Data to Contacts

Shapeshifter910 shapeshifter910 at shaw.ca
Thu May 9 14:14:17 EDT 2013

You're right about that.
I had the same issue and had to repair about 10% of my records after
exporting from Jpilot.
Not having ldif and vcard import and export is a big problem these days.
Android phones use vcard and Mozilla email works well with both ldif and
vcard files.
That's main reason I've switched to Mozilla Thunderbird addressbook to
keep my contacts for now.
There is no sync with my Android phone but at least I can get records in
and out without having to repair them.