[jp] HotSync

hillhoppernew hillhopper.new at frontier.com
Fri May 17 22:02:06 EDT 2013

I'm stumbling trial & error to sync my Handspring visor PDA PlamOS
3.1H2 with jpilot and pilot-link on Debian Linux Squeeze.  I don't have
any detailed explicit instructions to go with.  It seems to have sync'd
at least once today in the afternoon before the time of this writing.

The connection is USB cable with the PDA on one end and a USB connector
the other.  Thee may be some permission difficulties as I run my system
as both User and Administrator using two passwords.

Thus it seems I must have hit on the combination earlier, but I still
haven't mastered file transfers between the machines.

Any assistance appreciated.