[jp] Server maintenance and upgrades this weekend

David A. Desrosiers david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:34:43 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM, David A. Desrosiers <
david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll send another update when I have a better idea of the actual timing
> for the maintenance.

Expected equipment for the maintenance and upgrades has arrived, and I will
proceed with the upgrade in about an hour. The J-Pilot website, mailing
list and other associated items will be down for ~1-2 hours, assuming the
upgrade completes with success.

If it doesn't work in the expected timeframe, I'll roll back and restore
the old infrastructure and reset at a later time.

Let me know if you see anything behaving funny and I'll attend to it right
away.

See you all on the other side!

--
David A. Desrosiers