[jp] Server maintenance and upgrades this weekend

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 19 13:36:30 EDT 2013

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013, Paul Donlan wrote:

> Thank you David!

   While we're at it ... I'll add my thanks to David and Judd. I still use
jpilot and my Treo 700p daily. It's one of the most mission critical tools
for running my business. Fortunately, nothing I do is so urgent that I need
to receive/send text messages or access the Web from my phone so I save the
$$$ monthly data charges Verizon extracts from those not grandfathered in
ancient pricing agreements.

Carpe weekend, everyone,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |