[jp] Goodbye, and thanks for all

Tom tmst08 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:34:28 EDT 2013

On 07/14/2013 05:21 AM, Liz wrote:
> Today the old Palm went out in the bin.
> I have replaced it with Android and ownCloud and aCal
> So I'm unsubscribing.
> Thanks Judd, David, Laurent and all the members of this list for your
> assistance over quite a few years.
>
> Liz

I just happened to check this list for the first time in quite a while
(basically, since my KDE/KMail Debacle of 2012).

Very nice of you for the Ciao, Liz. I've enjoyed your participation in
this fine group.

So, with all the privacy concerns in the headlines these days, seems
like some of the related discussions we've had, and the general attitude
of wariness about posting data in the cloud, well...

great minds think alike!

-Tom