[jp] Server maintenance and upgrades this weekend

David A. Desrosiers david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:09:03 EDT 2013

I will be scheduling some time this weekend to do some much-needed
maintenance on the J-Pilot server and infrastructure, hopefully with some
added benefit on the other side.

I'll make sure to do that during the quiet period (based on current
statistics) late in the evening tonight or Saturday evening. This will take
down the website, mail and mailing lists for a few hours during the upgrade.

I will send out an additional notice just prior to the downtime. I don't
expect the downtime to exceed more than 3-5 hours total.

Thanks!

--
David A. Desrosiers
david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com