[jp] Almost don't want to ask here....

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Aug 26 13:25:04 EDT 2013

and so far no one has ever hacked my address book.  because I
"technically" don't have one.

and I always carry a "real" camera have since I was a kid am pretty
serious amatuer photographer and these camera/phones just don't have the
flexibility I demand even in my "Carry camera"

with film it was an Olympus even half frame for awhile. now a small
Canon.  would leave my phone home before my camera.

Bob