[jp] Almost don't want to ask here....

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Aug 26 11:52:21 EDT 2013

I personally do not like all in one devices, too many eggs in one basket
so I have seperate cell phone, camera, palm PDA etc.  same with computer
stuff seperate printer, copier, fax etc.  if one breaks or is non
functional you are not totally dead in the water.  copier broke needed
copy so scanned it and then printed it out on other machines.  (I'm a
belts and suspenders kind of guy)

Bob