[jp] Almost don't want to ask here....

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Sat Aug 24 11:36:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

I almost don't what to ask here (in case of back-lash).  But I was
wondering if....

There was a good Andorid application that one could port their Palm
login / pasword file to?

I was using (I think) keyring (yes, I know, not only am I asking about
Android - but also about a Pilot application that doesn't work w/in the
paradigm of j-pilot).  And there is a keyring application for the
Android.  But (now that I have tried my hand at programmed for the
Android) there are a lot of, er, well, things that could be better.

I would even be interested in seeing the source code for the Android
keyring project.  If any know where I can find, that would be great!

-thanks