[jp] Maemo vs Android - Where do we go post Palm OS?

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Thu Jan 20 20:49:52 EST 2011

On 01/20/2011 02:40 PM, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> This thread started in Sep 2009.  The user base for PalmOS and jpilot
> has to be shrinking.  Here is a poll for the list:  What platform are
> people going to?

At this point I want something separate from my phone, mostly because of
the data plan cost, but also because I find it handy to look at my PDA
and talk on my phone at the same time. At this point the only options
I've been able to find are the Archos 43 and the iTouch. And right now I
can't find and Archos anywhere to test nor to buy, so iTouch is looking
like the winner.