[jp] Maemo vs Android - Where do we go post Palm OS?

russ at russbutton.com russ at russbutton.com
Thu Jan 20 20:04:14 EST 2011

Oh you'll *LOVE* this!  Having a phone with a data plan was a requirement
of the job, but they only covered $30/month of the cost of it.  I also had
to submit a monthly expense report to get reimbursed.  Mind you, $30/month
didn't begin to cover the cost of the data plan (which I didn't have before
and really didn't need), but if I wanted the job, that was part of the gig.

Yeah.  That job sucked, and that's only one of the reasons I left a month
ago.  (Anyone need a job?  There's a real sucky sysadmin gig in Foster
City, CA, with Sling Media...).

Russ