[jp] The Palm is dead

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Wed Dec 21 19:51:39 EST 2011

On 12/21/2011 12:51 PM, russ at russbutton.com wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 01:42:25 -0500, Judd Montgomery wrote:
>
>> I wrote an export for jpilot KeyRing and it imports into B-Folders
>> just fine. It is nice to see my KeyRing data finally in my phone.
>
> Oooo... how can we get a copy of this?

I just checked it into CVS.  You can export out of KeyRing with the
B-Folders option and then import that file into b-folders desktop.
B-Folders will create a folder called "Imported Data".  You may want to
drag the KeyRing folder out of it and delete the "Inported Data" folder.
  Then sync with the b-folders on the Android device and your done.

Judd