[jp] Jpilot wish list - Android phone related

James Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sat Dec 17 13:40:54 EST 2011

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:33:45 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> James Seymour <jseymour at linxnet.com> writes:
>
> > It is a place where there are a number of people are pointing-out
> > that they're *not* finding solutions that are even remotely as
> > useful to them as the functionality provided by PalmOS.
>
> ... and they are aware that the last PalmOS supporting devices will
> break sooner or later, so "well stick to the Palm then" is not an
> option.

Indeed.  Which is one of the reasons to try to find an acceptable
alternative.  It's just that everybody's definition of "acceptable" is
not going to be the same.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is