[jp] Jpilot wish list - Android phone related

nb nb at dagami.org
Fri Dec 16 11:36:16 EST 2011

Hi all,

Passwordwallet is a quiet good solution I use since this summer when I
said goodbye to Keyrings and my Palm TX

http://www.selznick.com/products/passwordwallet/index.htm

I have tried it on Iphone and Windows?
I don't have any Android phone to try it.
It also works with different Palm oses.
The same database can be shared that's what I do.

Unfortunately, there's no Linux version, and I didn't find any API.

Regards