[jp] The Palm is dead

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:56:06 EST 2011

B-Folders does have a template for passwords, yes.
I just use their "notes" page which is a blank screen.

I should have said in spirit of full disclosure
that I have not purchased the desktop version
but I am about to do so.

This is pretty straight ahead: it syncs it's data base
That includes a contact database, I have not yet decided
whether I'l use it.

If you have an Android, download the free client and play with it,
or get a friend who uses Android to do so.

Be well,
---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670