[jp] The Palm is dead

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:49:07 EST 2011

On Android, I use and like B-Folders (FREE)
for secure storage of e.g. passwords.

B-Folders does not use the cloud (but note bene I am not
anti-cloud...) , it syncs between Android and your desktop.

Android client is free, desktop is currently on sale for $14.95

One license covers all your computers. Windows/Mac/Linux.

http://www.jointlogic.com/b-folders/2/

While B-Folders supports a few templates, I  just use notes.
I like the lack of structure: easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670