[jp] The Palm is Dead

James Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Mon Dec 12 17:02:01 EST 2011

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:53:11 -0800 (PST)
Edward Comer <ecomer at yahoo.com> wrote:

[snip]
> I would ultimately like to carry a single device that was
> both telephone and PIM.
[snip]

I would hate to have to carry two devices around again.

I almost feel like heading over to eBay and buying a *third* Centro,
but, in all honesty, I suspect the two Centros I have will out-last my
eyes :/.  (Those tiny little letters and numbers are beginning to be a
problem, and I don't deal well with progressive lenses *at all*.)

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is