[jp] The Palm is Dead

Paul Donlan padlan1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:28:53 EST 2011

Yep, agreed. I have two Palm TX's, both second hand purchases from EBay,
one in use, the other as backup in case the first one dies. For phone I
use a Samsung with Straighttalk for #30 monthly. I don't mind carrying two
rather light devices in my pocket all the time, although I recognize that
many other people don't like that at all.

Paul