[jp] The Palm Is Dead, Long Live WebOS-Android with ownCloud?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Dec 9 14:40:21 EST 2011

On 12/08/2011 09:17 PM, accessys at smart.net wrote:

> I suspect that there are a lot more Linux users than the windoze
> propaganda machine makes one think.

According to my web stats (which probably has more Linux users than average) Linux is at 6.1% vs
9.7% for the Mac and 81.1% for windoze..

Java mobile is 0.3% .. Blackberry 0.3%

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

A suit does not make one a man - nor does a degree make one educated. kps