[jp] The Palm Is Dead, Long Live WebOS-Android with ownCloud?

James Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Thu Dec 8 11:30:16 EST 2011

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:19:41 -0600
Karl Schmidt <karl at xtronics.com> wrote:

[snip]

> But why not instead of a droid, use a pocket-able ( I would say 7"
> diagonal ) tablet running Linux? Use skype ...
[snip]

Because some of us don't care to be hauling-around a 7" tablet
everywhere, things like Skype require an Internet connection and, quite
honestly, Skype, in particular, is a bit of a joke--even compared to
serious SIP providers, much-less real phone service?

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is