[jp] Re : The Palm Is Dead, Long Live WebOS-Android with ownCloud?

Tom tmst08 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:18:31 EST 2011

On Wednesday 07 December 2011, you wrote:
> And, more important, the cost is artificially imposed.
>
> -- Johan

More important, indeed. The waves of privacy-invading devices reaching the
shores of our daily lives are the result of deep-sea tectonic events beyond the
horizons of commonly-apprehended control structures on planet Earth.

We've been flooded with cheap guns with which to shoot ourselves. The
overflowing, mercury-laden landfills of today precurse the heaping, pathetic
boneyards of broken dreams of tomorrow.

Tom Russell
Escondido, CA, USA