[jp] Re : The Palm Is Dead, Long Live WebOS-Android with ownCloud?

James Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Wed Dec 7 10:42:00 EST 2011

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 16:21:04 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

[snip]

> Unfortunately, some devices do not qualify for the Market (e.g., the
> Archos tablets) due to missing features (e.g., they're not a
> phone...).
[snip]

Doesn't have to be a phone for the apps in the market to be available.
My Vizio VTAB1008 is not a phone, and it's WiFi-only, yet I get *all*
the apps for that from the app market.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is