[jp] The Palm is dead

DrB bastill at adam.com.au
Sat Dec 10 06:50:08 EST 2011

Well my j-pilot seems to be!

I did a G..O..O..D..  Ting!  I bought a second brand new Treo680 so
when/if my existing Treo680 has a problem I can simply swap.
That means I can use my Palm/J-Pilot until something actually superior
turns up.  (Looks like a long wait)

BUT when I tried to sync jpilot data to the new Palm (redtreo680) data
was decimated.

SO.. seemed like a good idea to sync from the "old" Treo (mttreo680) to
restore j-pilot which resulted in:

Last Synced Username-->"redtreo680"
Last Synced UserID-->"1646950777"
 This Username-->"mttreo680"
 This User ID-->1375413134
Exiting with status SYNC_ERROR_NOT_SAME_USERID
Finished

AND  (see attached) when I tried to "Install User" the new Palm
details were shown and the "old" mttreo680 info was not accepted, so the
sync with it could not occur.

I still have all my data on mttreo680, but can transfer/store it nowhere
else.

Help!!!  Please!!!

--
Regards,