[jp] Where to get bluetooth help for Treo 700p?

Jim Seymour jseymour at linxnet.com
Wed May 12 08:22:31 EDT 2010

> From: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com>

[snip]

> I believe most bluetooth headsets aren't discoverable without some type
> of button-push. The manual for the plantronics would say more.
[snip]

With my Palm Centro, with both of the BT headsets I've used, an
inexpensive Jabra and a mid-range Motorola, IIRC, the sequence
was: Tell the phone to search for a new device, then turn the new
device on, in that order.

Sometimes, with a new headset or after reloading the Centro from
scratch, it'd take several tries.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is