[jp] Maemo vs Android - Where do we go post Palm OS?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Aug 7 15:11:32 EDT 2010

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010, Jon Schewe wrote:

> Verizon

   Ah, so. Me, too.

> I currently have a Treo, but I'm in need of replacing them and don't want
> to continue investing in a PDA that's essentially dead (no future
> development). So my answer at this point is to get a PDA and a basic cell
> phone.

   Interesting perspective, Jon. I don't care if there's no future
development with either the OS or the four basic apps I use. They meet my
needs and I've not encountered a single Palm OS bug in the years I've owned
one of their devices, so I've no incentive to look for anything different.

Happy hunting!

Rich