[jp] changing from gnomepilot to jpilot

Brock Riedell kbriedell at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 17 16:53:07 EDT 2010

Bob,
Good to hear it was helpful.  It actually didn't take that long for me
to figure out the process and needing to shut down JPilot.  I tend to
have a rather "brute-force" approach to solving computing problems --
e.g., first shut down and then re-start the offending app, and if that
fails then re-boot.

Cheers
Brock