[jp] changing from gnomepilot to jpilot

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat Apr 17 16:16:21 EDT 2010

TA DAH!!!

your comment about closing Jpilot and reopening and doing the push
button to sync and then click the sync on the screen one right after the
other was the key, synced right up and did the deed.

never would have thought of something so simple
how long did it take to figure that out?

THANKS much, you saved a lot of grey hairs

Bob