[jp] changing from gnomepilot to jpilot

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat Apr 17 14:59:37 EDT 2010

I'll let you know how it works out. I think my main problem is I had
already set it up with gnome pilot,' but didn't like it and wanted to
switch to jpilot and they can't seem to find each other. I removed the
gnomepilot so it can't find that but still doesn't want to find jpilot
even though I manually changed the ID number to match the one gnomepilot
had assigned to the TX..  gnome pilot worked ok I just didn't like it.

thanks

Bob