[jp] Maemo vs. Android - Where do we go post Palm OS?

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:38:37 EDT 2010

J-Pilot list friends:

Speaking on a low cost PDA-ish device for use to
manage contacts, has anyone considered the Nanonote,
a $99 USD little clamshell that runs a free, libre Linux
and has an interesting group of people hacking away.

You can sync to it by attaching to a desktop
system and using their Ethernet over USB gadget.

see http://qi-hardware.com
---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.posterous.com