[jp] double click on mailadresse should open evolution

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Wed Sep 23 09:43:43 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:06:26AM +0200, Siegfried Schilling wrote:
> Hi Judd,
> is there a possibility, that you give me some advice?
> Thanks, Siegi

In the source code directory look in the po directory at de.po.  This
assumes that you are using the German translation.  Search for E-Mail
and then add the German translation for that.  Compile, install and that
should fix your problem.

You could probably just compile the po file and put it in the proper
place if you didn't want to recompile the whole package.

Judd