[jp] jppy example requested

Tom tmst at nethere.com
Tue Sep 22 20:53:32 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 22 September 2009, Nicholas Piper wrote:
> Tom,

[...]

Thanks, Nick. This looks like exactly what I was thinking. You got the
part about collecting in both circumstances, and even added a nice part
for only collecting until the next date marker.

I would just like to verify the indentation is correct for the
following, since it looks like it is within an if statement that
precludes this possibility:
            # it might be that we never found our date marker after all
            if buffer:
                summary = "\n".join(buffer)
                yield summary.strip()

I can probably leverage off this to collect the calendar data.

Now I really want to figure out how build jppy for my platform. I still
haven't tried your advice to build the source rpm of python-pisock for
my platform (SuSE 10.3).

-Tom