[jp] Secondary datebooks

Eric Maryniak e.maryniak at pobox.com
Sat Sep 19 18:56:00 EDT 2009

Hello Ludovic,

On 2009-09-19 16:36:19 +0200 you wrote:

> What you want is to purge records on your Palm but still have them
> visible in J-Pilot.
> When I ask the datebook application to purge records I can check a
> "Archive on PC" checkbox. This is not supported by J-Pilot AFAIK but
> that would answer your problem.

Yes, that would definitely answer _my_ problem.
Not sure if it would address Johan's wishes -- imho probably partly only
because he'd also wants to open other datebooks (e.g. spouse etc.) as a
secondary datebook in read-only mode (i.e. as a whole).
His proposal is more generic and elegant imo, but (I guess) probably
requires more programming.

Bye--Eric