[jp] Maemo vs. Android

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Sep 17 16:58:48 EDT 2009

I run jpilot all the time on my desktop for the calendar, contacts, memos - not just for backup. If
the phone runs a real Linux system, backup becomes trivial - to a linux box etc..

What would be the difference between running calender as a phone app or jpilot?  Perhaps a version
of jpilot tweaked for size constraints, key mappings?

Anyway -, this looks like the best migration path so far... I expect the phone to be a bit expensive..

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Subtle recursive jokes in signatures are funny.