[jp] Possible to jpilot-dump a ContactsDB?

jpilot at nomad.inbox5.com jpilot at nomad.inbox5.com
Tue Sep 15 12:39:41 EDT 2009

Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
> Thanks, I assume the age of the bug means I shouldn't hope for any
> activity?

That's probably right.  Although, if you're interested and have any
coding skills the feature is not that difficult to add.  As you know,
the code to export Contacts exists already in jpilot.  It is in the
routine cb_addr_export_ok in the file address_gui.c.  It's mostly a cut
and paste exercise to get the code from there into jpilot-dump.c and
then stitch up anything like undeclared variables.   My estimate would
be 1-2 hours work.

--Rik