[jp] Patch to allow jpilot-dump to work with the Contacts database

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:28:50 EDT 2009

Hi all, hacked this together. I'm unsure whether the way I've done vcard
and ldif (printf instead of ldif_out, for one) is correct, this was
mainly a copy paste job and hacking around the gtk-related stuff in
address_gui.c.

All changes are in jpilot-dump.c, except the addition of an addition
linked object file in Makefile.in.

md5sum of this patch is 1c8af587d5027209d6a85dfbc37f4c08. Am just
attaching it, if this is not the proper way please let me know.