[jp] Are we ready for a pilot-link 0.12.5 release?

David A. Desrosiers david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:55:28 EDT 2009

There have been discussions about some Calendar code being added to
J-Pilot, and ultimately that code making its way into pilot-link so it
can be maintained in one place instead of two.

I sheepishly admit I've been pretty far away from the project for
several months focusing on my personal life, so I'm not sure what the
current state of things are at this point. I'm happy to merge in any
patches that Nicholas, Judd, Ludovic, Rik, etc. feel are ready for
inclusion into pilot-link in preparation for this change.

Are we ready for a pilot-link release for 0.12.5? Or should I hold off
until next weekend?