[jp] Re : Re : Pb at sync !

Laurent ROCHE laurent_roche at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 11:22:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

As planned in the previous emails (cf. below), I am sending the log after I got an error message during my last sync.
Here are the console messages:
Effectue une synchronisation rapide.
Synchronise DatebookDB
iconv: unconvertable sequence at place 0
Synchronise AddressDB
Synchronise ToDoDB
Synchronise MemoDB
Synchronise ExpenseDB
synctime: Palm OS version 4.10
synctime: Mise à l'heure du pilot...Fait
Récupère 'Saved Preferences' (Creator ID 'psys')... OK
Terminé.

I am running J-Pilot 1.6.0 on Ubuntu 9.04 !
It seems there's definitely a charset problem as I could not open the log file with gedit (2.26.1) as it complains about not recognising the characters charset ! ? !

I did another sync (not in the log), after changing the time of an appointment and this time no error.
Let me know if I can do any more things to help.

 Have fun,
L at u
The Computing Froggy